195 这世界乃是为美之音乐所驯服了的狂风骤雨的世界。 This world is the world of wild storms kept tame with the music of beauty.
196 晚霞向太阳说道:“我的心经了你的接吻,便似金的宝箱了。” My heart is like the golden casket of thy kiss, cloud to the sun.
197 接触着,你许会杀害;远离着,你许会占有。 By touching you may kill, by keeping away you may possess.
198 蟋蟀的唧唧,夜雨的淅沥,从黑暗中传到我的耳边,好似我已逝的 少年时代沙地来到我的梦境中。 The cricket's chirp and the patter of rain come to me through the dark, like the rustle of dreams from my past youth.
199 花朵向星辰落尽了的曙天叫道:“我的露点全失落了。” I have lost my dewdrop, lost all its stars.
200 燃烧着的木块,熊熊地生出火光,叫道:“这是我的花朵,我的死亡。” 让世界自己寻路向你走来。 The burning log bursts in flame and cries, --- "This is my flower, my death."
201 黄蜂认为邻蜂储蜜之巢太小。 他的邻人要他去建筑一个更小的。 The wasp thinks that the honeyhive of the neighbouring bees is too small. His neighbours ask him to build one still smaller.
202 河岸向河流说道:“我不能留住你的波浪。 让我保存你的足印在我的心里吧。” I cannot keep your waves, Let me keep your footprints in my heart.
203 白日以这小小的地球的喧扰,淹没了整个宇宙的沉默。 The day, with the noise of this little earth, drowns the silence of all worlds.
204 歌声在天空中感到无限,图画在地上感到无限,诗呢,无论在空中,在地 上都是如此。 因为诗的词句含有能走动的意义与能飞翔的音乐。 The song feels the infinite in the air, the picture in the earth, the poem in the air and the earth; For its words have meaning that walks and music that soars.
205 太阳在西方落下时,他的早晨的东方已静悄悄地站在他面前。 When the sun goes down to the West, the East of his morning stands before him in silence.
206 让我不要错误地把自己放在我的世界里而使它反对我。 Let me not put myself wrongly to my world and set it against me.
207 荣誉使我感到惭愧,因为我暗地里求着它。  raise shames me, for I secretly beg for it.
208 当我没有什么事做时,便让我不做什么事,不受骚扰地沉入安静深处吧, 一如海水沉默时海边的暮色。 Let my doing nothing when I have nothing to do become untroubled in its depth of peace like the evening in the seashore when the water is silent.
209 少女呀,你的纯朴,如湖水之碧,表现出你的真理之深邃。 Maiden, your simplicity, like the blueness of the lake, reveals your depth of truth.
210 最好的东西不是独来的, 它伴了所有的东西同来。 The best does not come alone. It comes with the company of the all.
211 神的右手是慈爱的,但是他的左手却可怕。 God's right hand is gentle, but terrible is his left hand.
212 我的晚色从陌生的树木中走来,它用我的晓星所不懂得的语言说话。 My evening came among the alien trees and spoke in a language which my morning stars did not know.
213 夜之黑暗是一只口袋,迸出黎明的金光。 Night's darkness is a bag that bursts with the gold of the dawn.
214 我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。
Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.
215 神等待着,要从人的手上把他自己的花朵作为礼物赢得回去。 God waits to win back his own flowers as gifts from man's hands.
216 我的忧思缠绕着我,要问我它自己的名字。 My sad thoughts tease me asking me their own names.
217 果的事业是尊贵的,花的事业是甜美的;但是让我做叶的事业吧,叶是谦 逊地,专心地垂着绿荫的。 The service of the fruit is precious, the service of the flower is sweet, but let my service be the service of the leaves in its shade of humble devotion.
218 我的心向着阑珊的风张了帆,要到无论何处的荫凉之岛去。 My heart has spread its sails to the idle winds for the shadowy island of Anywhere.
219 独夫们是凶暴的,但人民是善良的。 Men are cruel, but Man is kind.
220 把我当做你的杯吧,让我为了你,而且为了你的人而盛满水吧。 Make me thy cup and let my fulness be for thee and for thine.
221 狂风暴雨象是在痛苦中的某个天神的哭声,因为他的爱情被大地所拒绝。 The storm is like the cry of some god in pain whose love the earth refuses.
222 世界不会流失,因为死亡并不是一个罅隙。 The world does not leak because death is not a crack.
223 生命因为付出了的爱情而更为富足。 Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.
224 我的朋友,你伟大的心闪射出东方朝阳的光芒,正如黎明中的一个积雪的 孤峰。 My friend, your great heart shone with the sunrise of the East like the snowy summit of a lonely hill in the dawn.
225 死之流泉,使生的止水跳跃。 The fountain of death makes the still water of life play.
226 那些有一切东西而没有您的人,我的上帝,在讥笑着那些没有别的东西而 只有您的人呢。 Those who have everything but thee, my God, laugh at those who have nothing but thyself.
227 生命的运动在它自己的音乐里得到它的休息。 The movement of life has its rest in its own music.
228 踢足只能从地上扬起尘土而不能得到收获。 Kicks only raise dust and not crops from the earth.
229 我们的名字,便是夜里海波上发出的光,痕迹也不留就抿灭了。 Our names are the light that glows on the sea waves at night and then dies without leaving its signature.
230 让睁眼看着玫瑰花的人也看看它的刺。 Let him only see the thorns who has eyes to see the rose.
231 鸟翼上系上了黄金,这鸟便永不能再在天上翱翔了。 Set the bird's wings with gold and it will never again soar in the sky.
232 我们地方的荷花又在这陌生的水上开了花,放出同样的清香,只是名字换 了。 The same lotus of our clime blooms here in the alien water with the same sweetness, under another name.
233 在心的远景里,那相隔的距离显得更广阔了。 In heart's perspective the distance looms large.
234 月儿把她的光明遍照在天上,却留着她的黑斑给她自己。 The moon has her light all over the sky, her dark spots to herself.
235 不要说:“这是早晨”,别用一个“昨天”的名词把它打发掉。你第一次 看到它,把它当作还没有名字的新生孩子吧。 Do not say, "It is morning," and dismiss it with a mane of yesterday.
that has the grace of the wind and the water. |